As an IT Sales Manager/Director for e-Brainstorm
Technology, Inc., you will be a key member of a growing organization
that delivers high quality, value-added Information Technology services and
solutions worldwide. Your primary responsibilities will be to sell these services and
solutions to large organizations with sophisticated Information Technology
needs nationwide. You will be responsible for opening new customer accounts
as well as managing and growing existing customer accounts. You will also
participate in the sales management process and interface with our delivery
organizations to provide resources and solutions for our customers.
1. Attend tradeshows and business events to generate and qualify the sales leads.
2. Cold call, follow up call potential clients and make presentations to sell our dynamic website design, database and e-commerce solutions, HR online products, online advertising space and IT consulting services listed in the e-marketing flyer below.
3. Prospect, prepare proposals, close the sales, conduct post-sale account management.
4. Attend career fairs, recruit sales talents, grow and manage the sales team as well as forming partnership with other companies.
1. Minimum of 3-4 years of business development/IT sales and marketing
experience within the information technology related consulting services.
2. Must have proven experience and advanced knowledge in the development,
management and execution of sales processes including marketing, lead generation, proposal strategy and development, negotiation, sales close and post-sale account management.
3. Candidates should have strong business network especially nationwide and have to be experienced and effective at developing business relationships with senior level management of Fortune 1000 Companies.
4. Solid verbal and written communication skills with a focus on developing business solutions and sales messages with impact.
5. Bachelor's degree in MIS or Business is required and a MBA is
e-Brainstorm Technology, Inc. is looking for an
ambitious, self-starter who is motivated to make an impact on our business
This position offers very competitive commission and performance bonuses as well
as sales and marketing career growth potential. Please register your info and upload your resume in pdf to
Our Recruiting Database
SEO Marketing Analyst/PR Specialist
As a SEO Marketing Analyst/PR Specialist, you will
be a key member of a growing organization that delivers high quality,
value-added Information Technology services and solutions worldwide. You
will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting competitive
intelligence, and providing senior management with high quality decision
1. Work with management in PR, internet marketing and sales to write press releases, create e-Marketing campaign and generate sales leads.
2. Review internet market data, industry reports and publications to uncover areas of opportunities.
3. Assist the Project Managers and Business Development Executives in preparing presentations and reports for senior management and other business units within the company.
4. Conduct business analysis and prepare competitive intelligence research project guidelines, determine research needs and help develop surveys to meet research needs and ensure that projects are executed in a timely manner.
1. BS or BA degree in business, marketing, journalism or
2. Minimum of 2-3 years internet marketing and public relations
experience, preferably in the Information Technology
3. Excellent skills demonstrating high proficiency in:
PR, internet marketing research, business analysis, written, verbal and
interpersonal communication, high profile presentations and leadership.
4. High proficiency in performing advanced database
analyses, spreadsheet development, graphic presentations, word processing
and their integration
5. Solid understanding of HTML, Title, Meta Tag, keyword analysis, positions, linking strategies, blogging, internet traffic ranking and competitor analysis.
6. Ability to work both independently and in a team
environment, perform duties using cognition and generally accepted
research methods and analyses, and develop reasonable conclusions.
As a business and marketing writer, you will be
planning, developing, and maintaining technical and marketing materials that
support the company products and services. Materials include, but are not
limited to, documentation (e.g., user manuals/reference guides, white paper
and case study), PR and marketing materials (e.g., press releases, news
letters, presentations, sales proposals), and other support materials (e.g.,
sales materials, web content, corporate blogging articles). Research and learn products/services,
intended audience, and marketplace. Work independently and closely with
Sales and Marketing team and Product Development team to ensure that
materials are technically accurate, well-organized, well-written and meet
user needs, and are also in line with industry standards.
1. Research products and services for new and
updated technical and marketing materials.
2. Develop marketing, PR, advertising and corporate blogging materials to meet industry standard and gain an edge over competition.
3. Assist in publication of materials and deployment to internet.
4. Ensure projects meet strategic plans, schedules, and industry standards.
5. Assist members in Sales and Marketing Team for projects, as
1. Minimum of 2-3 years of applicable business and
marketing writing experience in Information Technology.
2. B.A. degree in English, Journalism, or
Communication. Evidence of technical writing course work. (MBA or MS in
technical writing desirable but not required.)
3. Highly self-motivated, self-directed, attentive to
details and accuracy with excellent communications ( both verbal and
written), organizational, and interpersonal skills.
4. A quick learner with the ability to work
independently and in a multi-task oriented fast-paced
Successful candidates should have 2-3 years experience in application development
full life cycle. PHP, MySql, XML, Ajax as well as some Java Script and Dreamweaver
skills are required. Highly
self-motivated, self-directed, creative, spontaneous and attentive to
Ability to translate functional requirements to technical specifications.
Thrive in a deadline-driven, multi-projects, fast-paced team environment.
Work closely with project manager and development team. Bachelor's degree
in Software Engineering or Computer Science is required. Master's degree in Computer Science is desired.
Successful candidates should have 2-3 years experience in commercial web application
development full life cycle.Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash skills as well as some
Java Script, XHTML and CSS experience are required. Adobe After Effect and 3D animation skills are desired. Highly
self-motivated, self-directed, creative, spontaneous and attentive to details. Ability to translate
functional requirements to technical specifications. Thrive in a
deadline-driven, multi-projects, fast-paced team environment. Work closely
with project manager and development team. Bachelor's degree in Web Design
or Multimedia Design is required.
Cold call and follow up call medium and Fortune 1000 companies in the US to sell our online HR memberships for employers/recruiters to post jobs and search resume database, our recruiting services, job fairs and online advertising space.
Plan and participate career fairs and campus
recruiting events to attract qualified and diverse candidates to our company
Review, phone screen, evaluate and present
pre-qualified candidates to the hiring managers
Develop and maintain open and positive communication
with all internal staff and external contacts including other company
departments, outside organizations and universities to assist in attaining
Minimum of 3-4 years of recruiting, sales and marketing experience
BS or BA in Business, Human Resources or
Be confident in making cold calls and presenting in
Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal
communication and presentation skills.
Highly organized, detail-oriented and spontaneous
Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint